The FORT GREENE HOUSE TOUR – May 1, 2016. SAVE THE DATE!
The 33rd Annual Fort Greene House Tour is being held on May 1, 2016 from noon to 5pm. This self-guided walking tour provides inside access to one of Brooklyn’s most interesting and diverse neighborhoods, In addition to our wonderful selection of homes to visit, this tour features two special reservation-only guided tours: A backstage tour of the 1908 Brooklyn Academy of Music and a guided tour of Fort Greene Park featuring access to the Prison Ships Marytyrs Monument. Reservations to our special tours are available only to PayPal purchasers and must be arranged in advance. For more information go to www.fgahousetour.org. Advance tickets are $25 and can be purchased either via PayPal (through the website) or at the following local establishments (cash only). Day-of-tour tickets are $30 and can be purchased solely at BAM (cash only).
Tickets are available at the following Fort Greene locations (until April 30):
- BAM Box Office, 30 Lafayette Avenue
- Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton Street
- Yu Interiors, 15 GreeneAvenue
- Gnarly Vines, 350 Myrtle Avenue
- The Farmers Market, DeKalb Avenue & Washington Park (Saturdays only)
- The Brooklyn Flea, Lafayette Avenue & Clermont Avenue (Saturdays only)